Disclosure of User Data
South County Housing wishes to ensure the privacy of our supporters. This web site is owned by SCH. You can contact us by calling 408-842-9181 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Collection
South County Housing is committed to preserving your privacy and safeguarding your sensitive information. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
South County Housing does not use any "cookies," bits of information that are stored by your browser on your hard drive that allow you to have a more personalized experience on a site.
We make every effort to send information to adults only. If you are aware that a child has provided personal information to us, please let us know and provide us with the parent or guardian's contact information.
Sharing Personal Data
South County Housing does not sell or trade the names or personal data of its donors. We will only ask for personal information that we specifically need to respond to your request. SCH maintains this information on its secure servers for internal processes and to compile aggregate data about its site. This aggregate data is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
Donor Bill of Rights
South County Housing believes philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the collective public good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits your confidence and trust, we subscribe to the following Donor Bill of Rights:
- To be informed of the organization's mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.